martes, 9 de abril de 2013

LAS NOTICIAS DE LAS 09H. DEL 1º DE MAYO

Uno de mis "amigos" de Facebook, Michael Mayhew me ha hecho llegar el siguiente mensaje:
 
Hello Hilario, Could you engage with an idea with me?
Let me explain.
On the 1st May 2013 I would ask that you record the 9.00am news from the radio.
From any broad casting station of the location that you are placed and located in on the 1st May 2013.
The recording should be from the very start and finish at its end / I would suggest beginning the recording just before the news begins and ending it when it is obvious it is over / I will trim / this recording can be on any device and sent in any format / Once you have this recording can you please send it to me.
This recording will be added to a number of others that I am requesting and I will share the finished outcome with you.
best wishes Mm
My email is madeinart@live.com

Me parece una buena idea. Una acción de las que tienen su origen en la realidad. En la vida diaria.
Y por si fuera poco es una propuesta colectiva. De trabajo en equipo. 
Por supuesto me he comprometido a realizar la grabación y enviársela.

No hay comentarios: